1/1 Photo of Lemony Sugar Snap Pea Stir-Fry
Try this fresh side in the spring when sugar snap peas are in season -- the tart lemon flavor brings out the sweetness of the peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat add lemon slices; cook 4 minutes, turning once.
- 2Remove lemons; set aside.
- 3Add pea pods and leek to skillet; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until pea pods are crisp tender.
- 4Stir in dill (if using) and reserved lemon slices.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Sugar Snap Pea Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g