Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great rub or marinade for trout but you can also use salmon or other fish. I personally prefer freshly catched icelandic trout or salmon. It is the best! You should actually come and try it :-) The important thing is that the fish is absolutely fresh. Some people evenrecommend to freeze fish fillets before eating them raw. Cooking time is chilling time.
- Squeeze lemons and orange.
- Chop coriander leaves and add.
- Add soy sauce over, spice up with ginger and blend throughly.
- Pour over your favorite fish, preferably cut into pieces which you can later take up with chop sticks and enjoy.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with coriander and slices of lemon.
- Serve with fresh light bread.