Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recommended marinade from the Missouri Beef Council. It makes about ½ cup of marinade, perfect for 1-2 pounds of beef. If looking to add flavor only, marinate for 15 minutes to 2 hours. If tenderizing, marinate for at least 6 hours. Never marinate at room temperature or longer than 24 hours.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until well blended.