- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 lb trout, whole head and tail removed
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- fill cavity of trout with garlic, lemon grass, and 1 Tbs Margarine.
- Rub remaining butter over trout and coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Bake in small roasting pan 15 minutes Flip fish over to allow fish to brown evenly.
- Bake15 mins more or until fish is tender and flakes easily with a fork.