Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is an awesome recipe my mom helped to make. It is a recipe from a cookbook that I modified a bit. The book is called Claremont Cooks. Not bad for a twelve year old, if I dont say so myself. P.S. You should get this book if you like fancy meals!!
- 1 pinch five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 cooking spray
- 2 lbs catfish fillets
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- In a bowl, combine juices and salt and pepper and marinade the catfish for a half hour. take out and pat dry a little.
- Slice fish into 3 by 3 inch pieces. Rub catfish with the pinch of five spice. place them on a wire rack with a foil lined pan under the rack. Spray both sides before you put in a broiler.
- Cook each side three minutes(Make sure to check constantly.), until golden and crispy.