Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try this asparagus with lemon thyme and lemon basil on the grill.
Make and share this Lemony Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Spray 2 sheets of foil with cooking spray.
- Add half the asparagus to each sheet.
- Blend herbs and divide between asparagus packets.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to each packet.
- Fold foil over, lengthwise, pressing both sides together and fold over.
- Fold and seal each end.
- Repeat with second packet.
- Grill over indirect heat for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once.
- The steam will be hot!
This is a very nice way to do asparagus, when you put it on the grill the little packets of foil puff right up. I really enjoyed this I love lemon and I love asparagus what a great combination. Thank you for posting. Made for the diabetic forum July 2011.
Made this as given, but I did use three foil packets since there were three of us & I sort of wanted to indicate that there were three servings! Worked great, & tasted wonderful! I almost added some lemon pepper, but decided to stick to the recipe & found the combo of basil & thyme just right! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]