Recipe by loveleesmile
I am in love with lemons as of late. Simple to prepare, yet simply divine.
Top Review by Anastacey
I used spinach in this recipe, i thought it was pretty good, I ate it cold the next day and actually liked it better then. My dad said he liked but he's been moody lately and I couldn't tell if he meant it because ussually if he really likes something he raves about it which he didn't do.
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 bunch watercress (or other tender green like spinach or arugula)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups artichoke hearts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche
- sea salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill large pot with water and bring to boil. Add one tablespoon salt, then add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Separate the watercress leaves from their stems and combine leaves with the Parmesan and artichokes hearts and set aside.
- Drain pasta after it cooks, reserving 2 tablespoons of pasta water. Quickly return drained pasta to warm pot and stir in lemon juice and the reserved pasta water.
- Mix pasta with crème fraîche then add watercress mixture. Salt to taste and serve warm.