Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this one from the Kellogg's site
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- lightly crush cereal to 2c.
- Combine with brown sugar& butter, mixing well Reserve 1/4c for topping.
- Press remainder evenly into parchment paper-lined 7x11 baking pan.
- Bake@350 for 7-8 min.
- Prepare lemon filling according to directions.
- Pour all but 1c filling onto crust.
- cool the other cup filling too.
- Whisk or beat 30-60sec until smooth: gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over first layer: sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Chill about 3-4 hrs Refrigerate leftovers.