Recipe by Mercy
From Mr. Food. He says that this salmon can also be made in advance and served well chilled for a refreshing light lunch. Cooking time is actually the cooling time.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate, and the pepper; mix well then cover and chill.
- In a large skillet, combine the remaining lemonade concentrate and the water; bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Add the salmon and reduce the heat to low; cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Allow the salmon to cool to room temperature and serve with the chilled lemonade sauce.