Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in the 2012 version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was submitted by Olivia Logan of Delphi, IN.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon of fresh mint, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- Combine all ingredients.
- Reserve 3/4 cup for basting, if desired.
- Marinate meat in remaining marinade for up to 4 hours.
- Makes enough to marinate about 4 pounds of poultry, pork or fish.