Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For easy entertaining during the hot summer months, try these small bites. They are kitchen and company friendly! From BH&G.
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, chunks
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Top the watermelon chunks with the goat cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil over all. Drizzle the lemon juice over all. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill or serve immediately. Enjoy!
This was fine. I'm sure it would be delicious with better watermelon but still I found it a bit odd that's why the drop of one star. I used goat feta which I know may not be what was meant, a really good unrefined extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.