What says summer better than lemonade and ice cream?
Make and share this Lemon Soda recipe from Food.com.
- In a tall 10-ounce soda glass, combine the lemonade concentrate and the 1 teaspoon ice cream.
- Add a little carbonated water to mix the lemonade and vanilla ice cream, stirring the drink with a long-handled spoon.
- Top the drink with the 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Fill the glass with 1/2 to 3/4 cup carbonated water.
- Top with the cherry.
- Serve immediately with 2 straws and a spoon.