Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What says summer better than lemonade and ice cream?
- 1⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ice cream
- carbonated water, chilled
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cherries
- In a tall 10-ounce soda glass, combine the lemonade concentrate and the 1 teaspoon ice cream.
- Add a little carbonated water to mix the lemonade and vanilla ice cream, stirring the drink with a long-handled spoon.
- Top the drink with the 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Fill the glass with 1/2 to 3/4 cup carbonated water.
- Top with the cherry.
- Serve immediately with 2 straws and a spoon.
Lemonade and ice cream, how can you go wrong? Simple and so delicious! Thanks for sharing!
What a lovely tart and semi sweet soda. I ask you, what is better than lemons and ice cream in the summer, nothing that I can think of. This treat was perfect...very tasty and refreshing, quick and easy to make, with ingredients always found in the freezer. I loved it, thanks so much for sharing another winner, that I will make often.
These are delicious and refreshing! My kids enjoyed them and so did I! I will make them again. Made for Gimme 5 tag.