- 1⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ice cream
- carbonated water, chilled
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a tall 10-ounce soda glass, combine the lemonade concentrate and the 1 teaspoon ice cream.
- Add a little carbonated water to mix the lemonade and vanilla ice cream, stirring the drink with a long-handled spoon.
- Top the drink with the 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Fill the glass with 1/2 to 3/4 cup carbonated water.
- Top with the cherry.
- Serve immediately with 2 straws and a spoon.