Top Review by Kelly M.
In regards to simplicity..simple, fast and very easy to make. Great recipe if you don't have a lot of time. But I was not crazy about the taste. For me, it was too "vinegar-y" I think. I added a bit more oil but it didnt change it much. I love the sesame seed crunch tho, they go nicely with the asparagus.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- fresh lemon rind, strips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Remove scales if desired.
- Steam 4 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine vinegar and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
- Pour over asparagus; toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds; garnish with lemon rind, if desired.