Recipe by bigbadbrenda
This is a recipe from a Chatalaine Magazine that I had.I havent made this one yet but will make it for Eastertime. These can be rolled in icing sugar or granulated sugar. Time does not include refrigeration time.
Top Review by tiffany42457
O...M...G... These were amazing. I followed recipe,but I excluded the hazelnuts. I made these for a work function and had to make them twice becuase the first batch didn't make it out of the house :) Will definitely be making these again and again.
- 1 lemon
- 12 ounces of finely chopped white chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup of sliced hazelnuts
- 1⁄3 cup of toasted coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely grate the peel from lemon.
- Place chocolate in a large bowl. Pour cream into a pot and heat over a medium high heat and add the lemon peel.
- Bring to a boil and pour over chocolate.
- Stir immediately until smooth .
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, overnight if possible.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and take about 1 tbsp of cooled mixture and roll into a ball. Place on tray and when all the mixture has been made into balls put back into the frige for 15 minutes.
- Place the coconut and nuts into 2 separate small bowls and roll truffles into either mixture one at a time, pressing gently to cover.
- Place in an air tight container for up to 1 week.