1/1 Photo of Lemon Scented White Chocolate Truffles
This is a recipe from a Chatalaine Magazine that I had.I havent made this one yet but will make it for Eastertime. These can be rolled in icing sugar or granulated sugar. Time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely grate the peel from lemon.
- 2Place chocolate in a large bowl. Pour cream into a pot and heat over a medium high heat and add the lemon peel.
- 3Bring to a boil and pour over chocolate.
- 4Stir immediately until smooth .
- 5Cover and refrigerate until firm, overnight if possible.
- 6Line a tray with parchment paper and take about 1 tbsp of cooled mixture and roll into a ball. Place on tray and when all the mixture has been made into balls put back into the frige for 15 minutes.
- 7Place the coconut and nuts into 2 separate small bowls and roll truffles into either mixture one at a time, pressing gently to cover.
- 8Place in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Scented White Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 13.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g