Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add the water, oil, and extracts. Beat for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Pour into a freased 10 cup bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until passes toothpick test.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over warm cake. Dust with extra powdered sugar if you'd like.