Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe works with two pounds of your favorite fish; the fresher, the better. Cut fish into 1 to 2" pieces and fry in either canola or peanut oil for best results. Enjoy
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package House Autry seafood breader
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Pepper the flour.
- Combine eggs, milk, water.
- Mix breader with lemon pepper and sugar.
- Lightly dust fish in the flour.
- Dip fish into eggwash, then roll in breader.
- Deep fry@ 350-375 till golden brown, or 3 minutes.