1/4 Photos of Lemon-Pepper Fettuccine
Bonnie G #2's Note:
This just arrived in my Food Network Magazine and looks fast, simple and tasty. Serve with a fresh salad and crusty bread - YUM.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- 2Add fettuccine and cook as label directs.
- 3Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup cooking water.
- 4Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add shallot and pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes.
- 6Whisk cream, egg yolk and lemon zest in a bowl.
- 7Reduce heat to low and add cream mixture and cheese to skillet.
- 8Cook, whisking until lightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- 9Season with salt and 2-3 teaspoons pepper.
- 10Add pasta to skillet and toss, adding enough of reserved cooking water to loosen sauce.
- 11Divide among bowls and garnish with more pecorino.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Pepper Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.4
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 222.8 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: