Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great flavor for anyone who loves citrus.
Make and share this Lemon-Lime Poppy Seed Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake.