Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great flavor for anyone who loves citrus.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over cake.