Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Chatelaine magazine. Perfect for a hot summer evening! Could use orange pekoe tea or your favorite tea instead of green tea!
- 3 green tea bags
- 8 cups boiling water
- 355 ml frozen concentrated lemonade or 355 ml limeade
- 1⁄2-1 cup white rum (optional)
- ice cube
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Add tea bags to boiling water. Steep for 3 minute Remove bags, then immediately add frozen lemonade and stir until completely dissolved. Sweeten with sugar or honey, if needed.
- Refrigerate at least until cold. Then stir in rum to taste.
- To serve, place a few ice cubes in a large pitcher. Thinly slice lemon and lime and add. Pour tea mixture overtop.
This is so good. I will cetainly make more of this when the weather heats up.
This is excellent! I made some with rum and some without. They were both great. It is so refreshing and flavorful. Thanks for sharing!
This drink is fabulous! So light and refreshing! I used lemonade and did add a little sweetener. I went on the low end of the rum measurement and it was perfect. This beautiful and delicious drink is one I'll make again and again - thanks for sharing! Made for the A Taste Of Yellow - LiveStrong Event, May 2008