Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
cool and refreshing ice tea for summer. My mother makes this every summer
- 4 cups cool water
- 2 lipton cold brew blend tea bags (pitcher size) or 6 cold blend glass size tea bags
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed and undiluted
- In 2 quart pitcher pour cool water over tea bags; brew 3 minutes, dunking tea bags occasionally.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in lemonade until blended.
- Pour over ice filled glasses and garnish with lemon.
Wonderful iced tea! I did use regular tea bags instead of cold brew and thawed the frozen lemonade in the microwave a bit. Garnished with some lemon slices and had a lovely drink to sip while watching the fireworks.