Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Low Fat.
- 20 cremini mushrooms or 20 white button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375. Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove their stems.
- Chop stems finely. Place in a small bowl with parsley, scallions, margarine, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with filling, mounding slightly.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Set stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until filling is heated through and mushrooms are tender but still firm. Serve warm.