1/1 Photo of Lemon Goat Cheese Bacon Crumble Tomato Rosemary Jam Burger #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry. This wild take on the classic cheeseburger hits all the notes on your palate and definitely satisfies the soul...and stomach!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper, to taste
- 226.79 g cherry tomatoes
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml fresh rosemary leaf, minced
- 118.29 ml goat cheese, crumbles
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled into bits
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 piece iceberg lettuce
- 1 piece Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Break down ground beef into four even balls and form into patties. Season both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Cook burgers on preheated grill to desired temperature, about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium to medium-well.
- 2In the meantime combine cherry tomatoes, honey and rosemary in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until tomatoes burst and a jam-like consistency is formed about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a bowl combine goat cheese, bacon bits and lemon zest and mix well. Once burgers are almost done cooking place a piece of Reynolds Foil Wrap on the grill and place burgers on the foil. Evenly top each burger with the goat cheese crumble mixture and let sit another minute for cheese to begin to melt. The Reynolds Foil Wrap will help catch any goat cheese crumbles from falling and making a mess of your grill.
- 4While the cheese melts place burger buns on the edges of the grill to toast slightly. Assemble burger by placing burger patty on bottom bun, evenly smear each top bun with the tomato rosemary jam, place a piece of lettuce on top of burger patty and complete with top bun. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Goat Cheese Bacon Crumble Tomato Rosemary Jam Burger #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 308.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
Reynolds Wrap Foil