Featuring a savory yogurt mayo parsley sauce with crunchy fresh veggies
Make and share this Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 carrot, shaved and finely diced
- 1⁄2 large sweet onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice of, only
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare vegetables and combine with all other ingredients. Enjoy as a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce.