Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Jewish Food Archives.
Make and share this Lemon Flavored Vodka recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the thin outer peel from a small lemon in one long spiral; avoid the bitter white pith.
- Drop it into a quart of vodka and let stand at least 1 week, removing the peel when you think its job has been done.
- The lemon colors the vodka pale yellow and imparts a slight citrus sweetness and pungency.
- TO USE: Serve the vodka chilled.
- If you wish, the vodka may be stored in the freezer.