Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Canadian Living.
- 4 centre cut salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Remove and discard skin from salmon; cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes to make 24 pieces.
- In large bowl, mix together dill, oil, lemon rind and juice, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Add salmon and toss to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Reserving marinade and beginning and ending with lemon wedge, thread salmon loosely onto 4 metal skewers. Place on greased grill over medium heat; brush with marinade. Close lid and grill turning twice, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes.