Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Lemon and chicken go so well together! This recipe is from Recipe4Living.com. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I used two)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 sleeve round butter flavored cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds (optional)
- Sprinkle the chicken over the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine soup, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cracker crumbs over the layers.
- Drizzle butter over the cracker crumbs. Sprinkle poppy seeds over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.