Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from Everyday with Rachael Ray. This looks so wonderful. I love lemon and basil together. YUM!
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted (about 4 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 2 lemons, zest of, grated
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente; drain.
- Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- Add the toasted pine nuts, cottage cheese, basil and lemon peel and toss. Season to taste with salt.