1/9 Photos of Lemon and Parmesan Risotto
Chef floWer's Note:
We cook this dish when we are very hungry as it is filling. It has one of my many favourite ingredients which is Lemon! I use chicken stock from a carton. The recipe comes from a book called 'Modern Classics' Book 1 by Donna Hay
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the butter, oil and onion. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until soft and golden.
- 2Place the stock in a separate saucepan. Cover and bring to a slow simmer.
- 3Add the rice and lemon rind to the onion mixture, stirring over medium heat for 2 minutes or until the rice is translucent.
- 4Add the hot stock 1 cup at a time, stirring continuously, until each cup of stock is absorbed and the rice is al dente (around 25-30 minutes).
- 5To serve, stir through the parmesan, extra butter, salt and pepper.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Parmesan Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.4
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 736.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g