Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chicken breasts are pounded thin with a meat mallet or rolling pin to create paillards; the increased surface allows you to use even more of the flavorful rub.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 5 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare grill.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine lemon rind and next 6 ingredients (through minced garlic); rub evenly over both sides of chicken. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from heat. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge evenly over each chicken breast half. Sprinkle parsley evenly over chicken.
Very good. Easy to put together and grill. Thanks for sharing, Caroline Olivia.