Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a 5 ingredient recipe from Rachel Ray Magazine. It is simple to make and the flavors are wonderful! We served this with a lemon risotto which complemented wonderfully!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 (3 lb) roasting chickens
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine sage, rosemary, and butter in a small bowl.
- Place butter mixture and lemon slices under skin of breast and in cavity of chicken.
- Roast, uncovered for about an hour, until juices run clear.