Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you are like me and bake cakes often, you might have a few pieces leftover in the fridge. Don't throw them away, give them a second chance!!!!
- 8 ounces cool whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk or 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons liqueur, of choice (or juice for kids!)
- 2 cups cake crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 crushed heath chocolate-covered english toffee bars (optional)
- 1 cup mixed fruit, drained (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into serving glasses and chill for at least an hour before serving.