1/1 Photo of Lazy Woman's Fudge
This recipe is so simple and tastes like you spent hours on it... no one has to know you didn't! *Please note that flavors of baking chips and frosting depend on whatever flavor you're craving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips or 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips, etc
- 1 (16 ounce) can frosting
- 1Put baking chips and contents of can of frosting into a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Heat on high for 1 minute at a time, stirring in between to prevent scalding.
- 3Keep stirring and reheating until melted.
- 4Pour into a well greased 8x8 pan and put in the refrigerator until set.
- 5Cut into pieces (the size depends on your mood at that particular moment!) and enjoy!
- 6*Please note that the serving size/yield is subsequent to the size of the pieces you cut!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Woman's Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 47.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g