Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
delicious breakfast recipe, I like to have it with sour dough toast.
- heat oven to 170.
- lightly grease inside of a muffin tray with butter.
- line 1 muffin well per person with ham,
- place approx 1 tsp chopped tomato in each well,.
- top with grated cheese & crack an egg on top
- season with salt & pepper.
- place into the oven for 18 to 20 mins until egg white is cooked and
- yolk is as firm as you like.
I made 4 of these delicious eggs for the DH and I - I baked at 175C fan forced and the eggs were cooked in 17 minutes with firm yolks and cooked whites, thank you Chef #362453, made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
Recently tried this - delicious!!!! I did not have regular eggs, I did have liquid eggs, tried it, baked it for 30 to 40 minutes - looked and tasted like custard - next time I will take a photo.