1/3 Photos of Lazy Eggs
Chef #362453's Note:
delicious breakfast recipe, I like to have it with sour dough toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 170.
- 2lightly grease inside of a muffin tray with butter.
- 3line 1 muffin well per person with ham,
- 4place approx 1 tsp chopped tomato in each well,.
- 5top with grated cheese & crack an egg on top
- 6season with salt & pepper.
- 7place into the oven for 18 to 20 mins until egg white is cooked and
- 8yolk is as firm as you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: