Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. If you like Perogies, then try this lazy version! Just add Egg Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, and Buffalo Sauce to tickle your tastebuds.
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (not hot sauce, already prepared wing sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook Egg Noodles according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- Prepare package of Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes according to package directions.
- In a very large separte bowl, completely coat the Egg Noodles with 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Spray 9X13 casserole dish. Use half of the Egg Noodles to line the bottom on the dish. Spread half of the Potato mixture over the noodles, sprinkle over the potatoes 1 cup of cheese, and finish with half a can of the Fried Onions. Repeat one more time. Noodles, Potatoes, Cheese, Fried Onions.
- Bake for 30min. Until cheese is melted and top is golden.