5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. If you like Perogies, then try this lazy version! Just add Egg Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, and Buffalo Sauce to tickle your tastebuds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (not hot sauce, already prepared wing sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook Egg Noodles according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- 3Prepare package of Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes according to package directions.
- 4In a very large separte bowl, completely coat the Egg Noodles with 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- 5Spray 9X13 casserole dish. Use half of the Egg Noodles to line the bottom on the dish. Spread half of the Potato mixture over the noodles, sprinkle over the potatoes 1 cup of cheese, and finish with half a can of the Fried Onions. Repeat one more time. Noodles, Potatoes, Cheese, Fried Onions.
- 6Bake for 30min. Until cheese is melted and top is golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Buffalo Perogie Casserole #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
buffalo wing sauce