Chef Ain't B's's Note:
Here's a crowd pleaser. Easy and quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pie filling (your choice)
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (your choice)
- 1/2 lb margarine
- whipped topping
- 1Pour pie filling into ungreased 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- 2Smooth filling, sprinkle with cake mix,.
- 3Add chopped nuts.
- 4Melt margarine and drizzle over entire top.
- 5Bake 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 6Serve with whip topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Betty
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.3
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 801.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: