Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Here's a crowd pleaser. Easy and quick!
Make and share this Lazy Betty recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pie filling (your choice)
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (your choice)
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- whipped topping
- Pour pie filling into ungreased 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- Smooth filling, sprinkle with cake mix,.
- Add chopped nuts.
- Melt margarine and drizzle over entire top.
- Bake 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with whip topping.