Recipe by 3KillerBs
Sometimes you want something better than hot dogs or frozen dinners but you're not up to putting a lot of concentrated attention into it. Store bought spice blends can be your best friend! This chicken tastes like a lot more work than it is and all you did was lay it in a pan, sprinkle stuff on it, and let the oven do the rest. The herb blends I have on hand at the moment are Tones Canadian Chicken Seasoning and McCormick Grill Mates Chicken Rub.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut up
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 -3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 -3 teaspoons herb seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow dish with a little room between them.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice or white wine. Sprinkle chicken with herb blend.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes to an hour or until cooked through. Do not overcook.
- You may want to increase heat to 450 for the last 5-10 minutes to brown the skin more thoroughly if you like it that way.