Recipe by Oolala
Got this from a section in the paper that had ideas for things to do with tomatoes. It's not exactly a recipe in that it has no measures. The amounts I listed are just ballpark amounts to get the recipe idea to become public here.
- 2 -3 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 2 -3 large zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, to brush the veggies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil (to taste)
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- You can use any amounts you like but this is what you do: oil a shallow baking dish and cover the bottom of the dish with alternating slices of zucchini and tomato.
- Mix the olive oil and herbs together and brush this generously over the slices arramged in the baking dish.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes or so, check so the cheese doesn't burn.