Good use of left-over turkey.
Make and share this Layered Turkey and Broccoli Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add in flour, salt, and pepper; stir until mixture is bubbly.
- Add in milk; stir for about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add in Swiss cheese; stir until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- In an 8-inch square baking dish or gratin dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of the broccoli, then half the turkey.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour sauce over all.
- Sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for about 25 minutes or until bubbly.