Recipe by canarygirl
Dessert couldn't get any easier than this! Translated from Nestle recipe collection.
Top Review by cookingpompom
TEN STARS! I made this today, it made 14 large servings. I used 1/2 strawberries , a 1/4 raspberries and 1/4 blueberries. I let it rest for 7 hours prior to serving - I love that it was ready while I was madly getting dinner ready for guests arriving. If you love berries and cream I highly recommend this recipe, my young sons loved this. Thanks for sharing canarygirl. This is going into my scrapbook of regular recipes.
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 25 ladyfingers (about)
- 1 -2 orange, juice of depending on size
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean strawberries.
- Reserve a portion for garnish, and slice the rest.
- Mix the sliced strawberries with condensed milk.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic film or aluminum foil.
- Layer the dessert beginning with Ladyfingers that have been drizzled with orange juice, then strawberry/milk mixture, and finally whipped cream.
- Repeat layers and finish with ladyfingers on top.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and remove from pan.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries.