Recipe by Rach & Chris
An awesome salad, anytime of the year. Much easier if you buy your veggies pre-cut.
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery ribs
- 5 -6 radishes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits (use the crunchy kind)
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean veggies and cut them up.
- Layer the lettuce, then each veggie, one at a time (you can use whatever veggies you like). Be sure and put it in a deep bowl.
- Spread a thick layer of mayo.
- Sprinkle mayo with dry ranch.
- Layer the mayo/ranch with cheese, covering well.
- Cover the cheese with the bacon bits
- Dig in!