Prep 12 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Something worth trying. This is a very easy cheesecake made with pumpkin, spices and already-prepared cheesecake filling. From Woman's Day. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 (7 1/16 ounce) box lemon cream-filled ginger sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted light butter (Land O'Lakes is good)
- 2 (24 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheesecake filling (Kraft Philadelphia)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- toasted pecan halves, for garnish (optional)
- caramel sauce, for garnish (optional)
- Coat an 8x3-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Place cookies in food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Add melted butter; process until crumbs begin to stick together.
- Press over bottom of prepared pan.
- Stir in 1 tub cheesecake filling in large bowl until smooth; spread onto crumb layer.
- Stir remaining tub of cheesecake filling, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice in same large bowl until blended and smooth.
- Evenly spread over plain cheesecake in pan.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve, remove pan sides and place pecans around top edge of cake.
- Put caramel sauce into a small ziploc bag, snip a small tip off one corner and pipe sauce on top.
- Plan ahead: Make cheesecake 2 days ahead, then top with pecans and caramel sauce just before serving.
Ive been looking for this. Thank you!!