Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Source: Betty Crocker "Layers of rich peanut butter cookie, peanut butter filling and chocolate frosting beg to be indulged in."
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Cookie Base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat all Filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie base.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave all Frosting ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.