Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup planters cocktail peanuts
- POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Add peanut butter; beat until well blended.
- SPOON evenly into six individual serving cups, alternating layers of puddng mixture with layers of bananas and peanuts.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.