Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My best friend Laura is a pastry chef and cooks a lot. She came up with this in her spare time. Just a fun variation of a trail mix and good for trips.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Teddy Grahams cinnamon graham snacks
- 1 (16 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (I use one bag)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups of chopped dates (I use one box)
- Combine all ingredients in a huge bowl or ziplock bag.
I'm not usually much for using marshmallows in recipes like this, but in this case it worked out just fine! Was almost tempted to make up a batch of homemade 'mallows just for this, but then opted for the quick-&-easy! Did include a whole 2 cups of chopped dates, though! A very satisfying mix & one worth making again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]