1/3 Photos of Lasagna (Ww)
1 hr 15 mins
We enjoyed this lasagna which is only 10 Points Plus. Recipe source: Just 5 Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam.
- 3Spray skillet with Pam and set over medium high heat. Add beef and salt and pepper (1/4 teaspoon each) and cook stirring breaking up the meat for 10 minutes or until browned. Drain off any fat.
- 4In bottom of prepared pan spead about 1 cup of sauce, to pwith 4 lasagna noodles, half of the beef, 1 1/4 cups ricotta.
- 5Cover with 1 cup sauce and repeat layers.
- 6Top with 1 cup sauce and repeat layers.
- 7Cover with remaining 1 cup sauce and mozzarella.
- 8Cover with foil (sprayed with Pam) and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes from cutting into 8 squares.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 582.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles
fat-free ricotta cheese
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese