Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sometimes, instead of using Crumbles, I use 4 MorningStar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers, chopped up.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a glass or ceramic 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix Crumbles™ into the spaghetti sauce.
- Mix 1/2 C of the parmesan cheese into the ricotta.
- Boil lasagna noodles until just tender, about 9 minutes.
- Place 3 noodles in the bottom of the pan.
- Spread a third of the ricotta/parmesan mixture over the noodles; top with a third of the "meat" sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 C of the mozzarella, and 1/3 C of the parmesan.
- Make another layer of 3 noodles, ricotta, sauce, and cheeses.
- Place 3 more noodles on top, and spread remaining ricotta and sauce over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan, and bake for 10 minutes more, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.