Sometimes, instead of using Crumbles, I use 4 MorningStar Farms Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers, chopped up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a glass or ceramic 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Mix Crumbles™ into the spaghetti sauce.
- 4Mix 1/2 C of the parmesan cheese into the ricotta.
- 5Boil lasagna noodles until just tender, about 9 minutes.
- 6Place 3 noodles in the bottom of the pan.
- 7Spread a third of the ricotta/parmesan mixture over the noodles; top with a third of the "meat" sauce.
- 8Sprinkle with 1 C of the mozzarella, and 1/3 C of the parmesan.
- 9Make another layer of 3 noodles, ricotta, sauce, and cheeses.
- 10Place 3 more noodles on top, and spread remaining ricotta and sauce over the top.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes.
- 12Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan, and bake for 10 minutes more, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna With "meat" Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese