1/2 Photos of Lasagna Made Easy
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #713236's Note:
Food & Family Winter 2007, Page 11
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3Mix 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, parsley and egg until well blended. Set aside.
- 4Drain meat and return to skillet.
- 5Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- 6Pour water into empty sauce jar, cover and shake well. Add to skillet. Stir until well blended.
- 7Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9 baking dish.
- 8Top with layer of 3 uncooked lasagna noodles.
- 9Spread 1/3 ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce over noodles.
- 10Repeat layers 2 more times.
- 11Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining meat sauce.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 13Cover tightly with greased foil.
- 14Bake 45 minutes.
- 15Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes or until heated through.
- 16Let stand 15 minutes before cutting to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Made Easy
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 586.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g