Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 6 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are a great Italian version for hamburgers. Recipe is from Paula Deen.
Make and share this Lasagna Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, combine ground chuck, Italian sausage, pesto and Italian seasoning; shape into 6 (4-inch) patties.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees) 5-6 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- In small bowl, combine marinara and mayonnaise.
- Spread over toasted ciabatta bread.
- Serve burgers on prepared bread with desired toppings.
These were tasty burgers.They require so little effort to make,making them ideal for a mid week supper.A nice change from the norm. Thanks Lainey.Made for PRMR.