- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄2 lb ground hot Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 slices ciabatta, split and toasted
- sliced mozzarella cheese, for topping
- romaine lettuce, for topping
- sliced roma tomato, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine ground chuck, Italian sausage, pesto and Italian seasoning; shape into 6 (4-inch) patties.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees) 5-6 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- In small bowl, combine marinara and mayonnaise.
- Spread over toasted ciabatta bread.
- Serve burgers on prepared bread with desired toppings.