Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy pasta dinner! I have had many compliments on this dish! It is easy and makes a large main dish.
- 1 package kraft spaghetti and pasta sauce with meat
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce, for the above
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Brown hamburger in skillet.
- Add meat sauce to hamburger.
- In a 9X13 baking dish, spread spaghetti, butter, and salt.
- Layer mozzarella cheese, then the cottage cheese.
- Spread the hamburger mixture in next.
- Now sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.